PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect certain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us through the site, such as your email address and age.We refer to the information you voluntarily submit on the Site as “Submitted Information.”
Information Collected Automatically
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- – “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit All About Cookies
- – “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- – “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Submitted Information that we collect to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).). We also use the Device Information that we collect to provide you with information relating to our products or services.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to:
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we use third parties to host information, assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis on the Site, and send out e-mail updates about the Site and our products and services.
- With Our Business Partners. We share your information with other businesses with whom we have a relationship so that they can provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You will have the option to sign up for a newsletter subscription through laaurora.com by providing Submitted Information.
- For Legal Purposes. We may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer or assign information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, change in control or other sale by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at Network Advertising
You can manage targeted advertising preferences for some of this third parties we work with to serve advertising across the Internet by clicking on the links below. We do not guarantee that all of the third parties we work with will honor the elections you make using these options, but we strive to work with third parties to do that. You may also be able to manage your targeted advertising preferences for some of these third parties by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal, available here.
Links to External Websites
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page.Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. In addition, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
We will retain your personal information for 1 year to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation. Copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted will remain in our systems if applicable law requires us to retain it.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of thirteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
Contact Us for More Information